Homebodies

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

October 2016 winners


WOW.  
We had some absolutely AMAZING entries in our challenge last month!
 We all had a hard time voting on just our top 5 favorites,
 but we did it and now we have some winners to announce!

Our Top Winner is~




Our Top 5 are~



#11 CG

#12 Anita

#13 Petra M

Congratulations, one and all!

  Please grab your badges from the sidebar and wear them proudly--
they were all very well deserved!  

HUGS and happy stamping to you all!

2 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Good morning all - thank you so much for picking my card as the Top Winner. I had such fun with the colours - my favourites!

Congratulations to the Top 5 too!

You've made my day xxx

CG said...

Wow, thank you for choosing my card as a Top 5! Everyone's projects were great; this was such a fun theme! Best, CG