Homebodies

Monday, November 9, 2015

Group 3: Stamped and Cut Window Technique

Hello everyone! 
Thank you for stopping by House of Cards Challenge Blog today! Group 3 is sharing their creations with you today for our current challenge...

Use this technique: Stamped and Cut Window


Here is what our talented team created to inspire you...

Jo


Hi, It's Jo here to share the details of how I made my card.

As you can see I had a blast making my stamped and cut window card for the current challenge. I decided to heat emboss with white WOW embossing powder to create a CAS card while still making full use of this technique. I randomly stamped with as many Christmas and Winter-themed sentiments as I could lay my hands on and then got busy with my heat tool. I die-cut and removed an oval to reveal a stamped and distress inked panel below. I used mounting tape to add interest and to make the window effect a little more obvious. Such an easy technique, yet one which gives great results and is remarkably versatile as you'll see from all the lovely HOC DT creations on offer throughout the month. 

Linda

Toni

Tammy

Thanks so much for taking time to check out Group 3's creations!  We hope you join in our current challenge, we can't wait to see what you create! Don't forget to check and see if you are one of our most recent winners, too!  We'll be back soon with more inspiration from the Design Team. 
Until then, Happy crafting!

1 comment:

Mynn Kitchen said...

These are all so pretty, gals! I LOVE the different takes on this technique! HUGS! :) Mynn xx