Homebodies

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

August 2015 Winners

WOW!
 We had some absolutely AMAZING entries in our challenge last month
 We all had a hard time voting on just our top faves, 
but we did it and now we have some winners to announce!

We have a tie for Our Top Winner~



Our Top 5 are~

#57 Maura

Honorable Mentions

#46 Sharon
#50 Maura

Congratulations, one and all! 
 Please grab your badges from the sidebar and wear them proudly--they were all very well deserved!  If you haven't had a chance yet, please come and play along with our current challenge, friends, for another chance to win! 
 HUGS and happy stamping to you all!

10 comments:

Donna said...

Honoured to be a Top 5 pick. Thank you :)
... and congrats to the Winners :)

StirYourCreativity said...

Congratulations to all the winners

Becca Cruger said...

I'm so honored! Thank you!!! This was an amazing gallery to look through!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Congratulations to all winners. We REALLY had a hard time choosing. I know I did!

Hugs,
Em, DT

Jan Clothier said...

I'm so pleased that you liked my card - it was a fabulous challenge and there were just so many wonderful entries! It must have been a tough job to choose!

Katarzyna Ewa said...

OMG you make me so happy today! :D Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Maura R said...

Thanks so much for including 1 of my cards in the top 5, and 1 as an honorable mention! Wow, I am honored - and I look forward to your challenges! Congrats to Jan and Becca and the other winners too!

Maura R said...

Thanks so much for including 1 of my cards in the top 5, and 1 as an honorable mention! Wow, I am honored - and I look forward to your challenges! Congrats to Jan and Becca and the other winners too!

Shona Chambers said...

Good grief, what a shock to find my name twice!! Thank you so very much, I'm so honoured to be included with these other fabulous designers. Congratulations everyone on a fantastic challenge!!!

Ann Chuang said...

Honoured to be a Top 5 pick.Thank you!! Congrats to the Winners :)