Homebodies

Friday, August 21, 2015

Group 6: Metallics

Hello everyone! 
Thank you for stopping by House of Cards Challenge Blog today!

Our current challenge is...
Use metallics on your card!


We're going to start you out with a little something to get your creativity going!
Here's Lilian with "Heat Embossed and Foiled Die Cuts" Video Tutorial:



- Hello! Lilian here... I have a Video Tutorial on how I made the embellishments for my card: heat-embossed butterfly and foiled die-cut "hello". Hope you like it! -




Group 6 is also sharing their creations with you today for our current challenge...






Thanks so much for taking time to check out the cards created by Group 6!  We hope you join in our current challenge, We can't wait to see what you make! We'll be back soon with more inspiration from the Design Team.

Until then, Happy crafting!

4 comments:

Mynn Kitchen said...

AWESOME tutorial, Lilian! GORGEOUS work, gals! I LOVE these creations! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

HJ said...

Thanks for the tutorial. It was very helpful to me. I love all the cards. They are inspiring me to begin making my Christmas cards.

Donna said...

Fabulous tutorial Lilian and beautiful card! Like your nail polish too!

Lilian YF said...

Thank you, ladies! =)
Lilian
The Leaf Studio