Homebodies

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Blog Hop Prize Winners

Hi, everyone!  THANK YOU to all who joined in our bi-annual blog hop and DT call!  Those who applied to be on the design team should be contacted by tomorrow about your application.  We will be announcing the winning cards next month on the 15th, as per our usual here at House of Cards, but we didn't want the prize winners to have to wait that long, so we're announcing them TODAY!  Let's get to it!


The winner of the Deedee's Digis prize is~
Lucille K. who left this comment on Mynn's blog:
"Beautiful cards, Mynn. The colors are wonderful :)"

The winner of the Eclectic Anthology prize is~
Katarzyna Ewa who left this comment on Gracie's blog:
"WOW! Beautiful! I love the card! I Love the blog!"

The winner of the Great Impressions prize is~
Martha H. who left this comment on Emily's  blog:
"Oh, what a pretty card. Love the small, delicate flowers."

The winner of the Inspired By Stamping prize is~
Flo who left this comment on Donna N.'s blog:
"Woww!!! Like your card very much!!!"

The winner of the Stitchy Bear prize is~
papierelle who left this comment on Monika's blog:
"Tea time!! Da sage ich nicht nein!! Wunderschön 
gestaltet ist Deine Karte. Und Deine zweite Karte lässt uns 
alle vom nächsten Urlaub träumen. Viele Grüße Gundi"

Congrats to all the winners!  To claim your prize, please send an email to Mynn at onastampageATyahooDOTcom.  If prizes are not claimed by July 15, 2015, they will be redrawn. Stay tuned for more challenges coming July 1st!  HUGS! :)

7 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congratulations, winners!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Congratulations to all winners and thanks to Mynn and the DT for another great hop!

Graciellie Design said...

Congratulations to all the lucky winners! Everyone created beautiful cards too so thanks for sharing!

papierelle said...

What a surprise, really excited me that I have won. Many Thanks !!
Greetings Gundi

Flo said...

Thank you very much, I am very excited, that I have won.
I have no email address to contact you :-(((
The one I found, do not work :-(((
Greetings, Flo

Martha Herrera said...

I'm so excited to see that I won! Thank you so much!

I also enjoyed visiting everyone's blog..

Congrats to the other winners.

Mynn: I already sent you an email.

Thanks again.

Katarzyna Ewa said...

OMG! I'm so sooo happy!!! THANK You!!! :)