Homebodies

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

March 2015 Winners


WOW.  We had some absolutely AMAZING entries in our challenge last month!  We all had a hard time voting on just our top 5 faves, but we did it and now we have some winners to announce!

Our Top Winner is~




Our Top 5 are~
(In numerical order.)





Congratulations, one and all!  Please grab your badges from the sidebar and wear them proudly--they were all very well deserved!  If you haven't had a chance yet, please come and play along with our current challenge, friends, for another chance to win!  HUGS and happy stamping.

8 comments:

Catherine said...

Thank you so much Ladies ! I am SO happy to be in the top 5 !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Shawna Standish said...

I feel like I just won the car in The Price is Right!! Inside I am jumping and freakishly screaming!! Thank you so much for choosing me as the Top Winner!! WaHooo!!!

Ruthich said...

It's a beautiful card. Well deserved.

Diane said...

Wow..I am so honored to be in the Top 5...thank you so very much and congrats to the others, as well!

Srebrnolistka said...

Congrats! :)

Shona Chambers said...

Thank you so very much and I'm so glad you liked my card!! Congratulations to everyone, all of your cards are incredible!

Nance E Salkeld said...

Thank you so much for selecting my card as one of the Top 5. I just saw the post. Very honored!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Rebeca Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ said...

Congratulations! Your card is lovely.