Homebodies

Monday, April 6, 2015

April Challenge Week One add A Butterfly or Color Challenge

Hi everyone! Wow we had lots of peeps joining us for the enamel dots challenge! That was  so much fun and I have been busy making my own after watching the videos and tutorials.

This month we have a great challenge that will have you feeling warm and springy!


The challenge is to add a butterfly or do the color challenge, but what the hey how about using both!!
Here's some inspiration from the DT to get you started.










Be sure to join us and show us how the photo's and colors inspired you!

2 comments:

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Oh my! What beautiful and happy cards!!!

karenlotty said...

These are gorgeous If I can work out how to do the link etc on my new blog (yay!) I will be having a go