Homebodies

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Creating Enamel Dots With Enamel Accents

Hi, all!  Mynn here!  I hope you're enjoying using enamel dots this month with us!!!  We've shared one tutorial on how to make your own with colored glue sticks, and today we have DT member Toni sharing how to create your own enamel dots using alcohol ink, Enamel Accents, and white glue!    Take it away, Toni!
Thanks, Mynn!  Perhaps like some of you I am on a budget and really try to make my craft dollars count.  Rather than buying a bunch of dots in different colors, I prefer to custom color my dots as I go along.  Check out my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, where I show you the results of coloring your own Enamel Accent or white glue dots using alcohol ink.

EXTRA TIP:  My DT teamie, Emily, colored her Enamel Dots with fingernail polish.  Genius!  I love the idea of my toes matching my cards, don't you?!

No comments: