Homebodies

Monday, January 5, 2015

Glittery Color Challenge, Week One

Hi everyone! I hope you spent some time looking at the DT inspiration for this months awesome glittery color challenge here at the House of Cards


If you haven't here is some inspiration from us in a variety of styles. Please be sure to link back to the original post here to add your creation.


 










Different Design Team cards will be showcased every Monday here on the blog.  Come back next Monday to see more inspiration!  We hope you join in the fun, too--please check out our House Rules HERE before linking up!  

Click HERE to be taken to the original challenge post to link up! 

We cannot wait to see your creations!

1 comment:

Sandee Setliff said...

Sue T. I love your card, however I cannot seem to access your blog to leave you a comment. Also I used it as an idea for a card I made and would love to link your card up as a thank you. This is the message I get when I click on your link "Your current account (sandeesetliff@yahoo.com) does not have access to view this page.
Click here to logout and change accounts"....however clicking "here" to change accounts didn't work either. Not sure what type of account I should have? Anyway, just love your card.