Homebodies

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Email Entry

Hi, friends!  I received an email entry today for our current challenge from a sweet lady named Karen W.  Here's what Karen has to say about herself and the card, "I describe myself as an occasional card maker. I make cards for friends and family and my Christmas cards. This example was inspired by Serif Craft Artist which I love using. I chose to use The Hearts & Roses Christmas digikit for the background and matted onto some blue card that matched your photo. I then added a Tattered Lace reindeer in beige/brown and shadowed it with a blue one. "


And here is Karen's card~

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek!  I hope you all come and join in the fun of our current challenge today!  Can't wait to see what you make!  And remember, you don't have to have a blog to enter!  We accept any entry--even via email! ;)  HUGS and happy stamping, all!


12 comments:

MRS DUCK said...

Hey Karenlotty, is that you? If so, that's great. Time to start that blog now lol!
Ang x

Donna said...

Beautiful card, like the background and how you shadowed the reindeer! Donna House of Cards. DT

Judy V said...

Pretty card! Love the background and reindeer!

Judy HOC DT

Donna Nuce said...

Love your vintage background on your card. Thanks for joining us at House of Cards.

Lorraine Clinch said...

Great card Karen, the reindeer is fab and I love the polka dots.
Lorry :o) xx

Aneta said...

Great card!

Stef H said...

soooooooooo pretty.

thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. i'm thrilled to play in the crafty gals corner challenge!

hugs :)

Barbara Rankin said...

Karen, your card is beautiful. Love all the little details. So glad you joined us this month!

Monika Reeck said...

wooow Karen...your Reindeer is a fantabulous..love that in double colors..and nice DP you have choosen and great sentiment in Blue too...great christmas card you have made...thanks for joining us at HOC..hugs, Monika

Rocky said...

I love the shadow effect on the deer, very clever and so pretty too. So glad you could join us.

Katy said...

This is so pretty! Love the background and the detail on the deer! :)

Michele Henderson said...

Beautiful card! Love the soft colors and the little deer! Thanks for playing along with us over at Hose of Cards!