Homebodies

Monday, December 15, 2014

November Challenge Winners

Hi, friends!  Before we start, I wanted to let you know that the winners from the blog hop will be announced later on this week on the 20th, so make sure to hop back here then!

There will also be a special holiday post next Monday, so come again to watch that as well!

Those who entered the DT call will be contacted via email by the 20th, too, with a prompt for the first challenge of 2015 starting in January so they can get a head start!

Okay, so now let's get to the nitty gritty!  We had some BEAUTIFUL creations entered last month here at House of Cards and choosing winners was hard, but the DT has done so and here are the results of our voting!

Our Winner is 



Our Top 5
(in numerical order)






Congratulations to you all!  Make sure to grab your badge from the sidebar and display it with pride on your sidebar!  Make sure to come back soon to play along with our newest challenge, too!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!

Please note: All winners must follow our challenge rules.  Find them HERE before linking up.  Thank you!

5 comments:

Debbie said...

THANK YOU for choosing my card as one of the top five! Hugs - xoxox

Dana Joy said...

Congrats Debbie.

Pamellia Johnson said...

I'm so excited to see Samra's card there! So very well deserved as this card is my absolute favourite and Samra is a fast rising star! Congrats to the top 5 as well, hugs to all :)

Samra Leshinski said...

Thank you so very much for choosing my card as a winner! I am honored and humbled by my win! Congratulations to all! Sorry for such a slow response, it has been quite crazy week at my work, and my schedule did not allow me to do my usual blog hopping. Thank you again! And thank you Pamellia for such sweet praise of my work! I truly appreciate it :)

Tajanna said...

Thank you very much for choosing my card to top5! Congrats girls:)