Homebodies

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Blog Hop Winners

A HUGE "Thank You!" to everyone who participated in our Holiday Blog Hop to celebrate the end of our third term here at House of Cards!  Those of you who applied to be on the DT should hear back by the end of the today after everyone has been considered.  Thank you for your patience!  But enough about that!  We've got some winners to announce, so let's get to it!

Our Top Winner is

Our Top 10 are
We couldn't choose just 5!
(In numerical order.)

Congratulations to all of you!  Please grab your badges and display them proudly on your blogs--they were all very well deserved!!!

And now we've got some prizes to give away!  ALL WINNERS MUST CONTACT MYNN VIA EMAIL (onastampageATyahooDOTcom) BY DECEMBER 31ST, 2014 OR PRIZES WILL BE REDRAWN.

The winner of the Daydream Designs prize is~
Manuela who left this comment on Daen'Ys blog:
"wow, super Karte, liebe all die Glitzersterne, vor allem die Fabkombi ist super!!"

The winner of the Deedee's Digis prize is~
KT Fit Kitty who left this comment on Vannessa's blog:
"How cute is this! Such an adorable image! I am doing the House of Cards blog hop!"
CLAIMED

The winner of the Eclectic Anthology prize is~
Ruza Rebel who left this comment on Graciellie's blog:
"Gorgeous card! Love the poinsettia's in the non-traditional colors!"
CLAIMED

The winner of the Great Impressions prize is~
Barbara Rankin who left this comment on Pat's blog:
"Your coloring is fabulous, and I love that image."
CLAIMED


The winner of the Paper Sweetie's prize is~
Kristina B. who left this comment on Mynn's blog:
"Gorgeous cards, so elegant!"
CLAIMED

And the winner of the Stitchy Bear prize is~
Pink Unicorn who left this comment on Rocky's blog:
"Your card is absolutely gorgeous!"
CLAIMED

Congratulations to you all!!!  Thank you so much for the support we've had the past six months!  We'll be back in January with a new look (maybe), new challenges, and some new DT members!  Happy holidays and happy stamping to you all!

8 comments:

Samra Leshinski said...

What a great blog hop this was! Congrats to Deepti on her win and to all top 5's (10's) Thank you for selecting my card as one of the runner up creations!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Deepti's card is beautiful! I will go take a look at the Top 10 now! Congratulations to you all! And I am so happy to see that I won the Deedee's Digis prize - Yay! I am a huge fan of Deedee's! Thank you! I will email Mynn right away! And big congrats to all the prize winners! It was a fun hop - thank you so much! Merry Christmas to everyone!

Barbara Rankin said...

A big congrats to Deepti. Her card is gorgeous. And thanks so much for including my card in the top ten.

Barbara Rankin said...

Oh, and thanks, too, for the wonderful prize. I love Great Impressions and I am so excited!

Deepti said...

Wohoo!! Thank you so much for picking my card as a winner :) you made my day. Congratulations to all the top 10's and the winners of the prizes

Jinny Newlin said...

Thank you so much for the honor of Top 10! And a big congratulations to Deepti and all the winners!

Manuela said...

Hi Mynn, what for great news thank you for the price which i have won. Yehhhhhh :-)) I am happy about it :-)
I tried to write an email we are still on vacation and the conection is bad here and takes long long times, so I just let you know that I am happy and I will write you when I am back.
Cheers! Have a good day,
Manuela
Congrats to Deepti, the HMs and the other winners!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Congratulations to all the winners! Wow! Such great inspiration!!!