Homebodies

Monday, September 1, 2014

September Challenge: Photo/Color Inspiration

Hello, and welcome to another monthly challenge here at House of Cards!  We loved everything we saw last month and hope that we keep seeing many regular participants each time!  So, let's get to it!  We've got another challenge ready for you this month at it is...

This photo/color inspiraiton~

Here's some inspiration from challenge owner Mynn~

Thanks for popping over today, friends!  Come back on Monday for MORE inspiration from this very talented Design Team!  We hope you join in the fun, too--please check out our House Rules HERE before linking up!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!  Can't wait to see your creations!

*********************************************************************************

3 comments:

CRAFTY VIDEOS TIPS said...

your gallery is just very nice .graphics are very nice . your website it just super. best of luck . do come visit me some time. that goes to everybody who see this. WE.HOBBIESANDCRAFTS.NET. and please sign my guestbook at the bottom of my webpage to let me know you came to see me do send your very good friends ( thank you ) it good to meet new friends.

Karen Petitt said...

Thank you for the fabulous challenge and fantastic inspirations. I promise I did use the colour pallette but it looks different in my photo's! Hope to back with a better entry that looks more right soon Karen x

ike said...

Such gorgeous colours and fabulous DT inspirations. Thank you for this Challenge :-)

IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog