Homebodies

Friday, August 1, 2014

August Challenge: A Sketch

Hello, and welcome to another monthly challenge here at House of Cards!  We loved everything we saw last month and hope that we keep seeing many regular participants each time!  So, let's get to it!  We've got another challenge ready for you this month at it is...

This sketch~

Here's some inspiration from challenge owner Mynn~

Thanks for popping over today, friends!  Come back on Monday for MORE inspiration from this very talented Design Team!  We hope you join in the fun, too--please check out our House Rules HERE before linking up!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!  Can't wait to see your creations!

*********************************************************************************

3 comments:

Karen Petitt said...

Thanks for another fun challenge ladies and for the gorgeous DT inspirations. I've enjoyed this sketch a lot and hope to play some more Karen x

Victoria Lavender said...

Such a fun challenge! I just completed the fourth card. Thanks so much ladies! Cheers, Victoria Lavender

Samra Leshinski said...

Beautiful Sketch and inspirations from DT. The only thing that I don't like is that my style of card making is in the last week of the month long challenge...Do I have to wait for the week of vintage to post my creation, or can I post it even during CAS or Classic weeks??
Thanks. Samra