Homebodies

Monday, March 17, 2014

March Challenge #2: CAS and/or Classic & Elegant + Add A Button

Hi, friends!  It's time for another new challenge here at House of Cards!  We've got a fabulous one for you this fortnight and we cannot wait to see what you've got in store for us!


This fortnight, we're asking for 
CAS AND/OR CLASSIC/ELEGANT CARDS
PLUS WE'D LIKE YOU TO~


Feel free to add more than one, we just need to see at least one button on your creation!

We've got a lovely guest joining us this month here at HOC...
Please help me welcome Julz!

Here's what she's made for us this week
Using CAS style~

And now, here's what our CAS & Classic teams have for you~

Cornelia - CAS



Ruth - Classic & Elegant



Judy V -  Classic & Elegant









Thanks for popping over today, friends!  I hope you join us--please check out our House Rules HERE before linking up!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!  Can't wait to see your creations!

********************************************************************************

4 comments:

Sheena Brooks said...

oops. I realized belatedly that I forgot to add a button. Tried to remove my entry from the link but was not able to do so. Sorry!

Karen Petitt said...

I chose to go Classic but like Sheena have just realised I have no button - please delete my entry and I will be back tomorrow! Karen x

Darnell J Knauss said...

Another fun challenge, Mynn! My first time at this one. There is nothing cuter than a button and the DT cards are evidence of that!! Thank you! Hugs, Darnell

kanda said...

Thanks for the link Cornelia and for your lovely comment on my blog. The DT inspiration is fabulous and such a great challenge theme xx