Homebodies

Monday, January 27, 2014

Challenge Reminder!

Hi, friends!  Just a quick post to remind you that we have our bi-weekly challenge going on here at House of Cards and it is now halfway over!  HURRY!!!

This time around, we're asking for cards that reflect a CAS or Classic/Elegant style and that follow...

...this sketch~

Here's my CAS card~
More details on my personal blog HERE.
Please link up all of your submissions in THE ORIGINAL CHALLENGE POST.  I cannot WAIT to see what you have in store for us! HUGS and happy stamping to you all!


5 comments:

Ang said...

Mynn,
I love your card. It is so fresh.
Ang

Emily said...

This one is beautiful!

Daen'Ys said...

Your card is very beautiful and bright! Superb contrast between chevrons, flowers and butterfly! Love the bold letters!
Rosi x

bumblebee creations said...

gorgeous card!! I have blog candy...I hope you can join in!

sue t. said...

myn- what a great card! absolutely amazing.