Homebodies

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Blog Hop Winners!

A HUGE "Thank You!" to everyone who participated in our Holiday Blog Hop to celebrate the end of our first term here at House of Cards!  Those of you who applied to be on the DT should hear back by the end of the week after everyone has been considered.  Thank you for your patience!  But enough about that!  We've got some winners to announce, so let's get to it!

Top Winner is~


Top 5 are~
(In numerical order.)

Congratulations to all of you!  Please grab your badges and display them proudly on your blogs--they were all very well deserved!!!  And now we've got some prizes to give away!  ALL WINNERS MUST CONTACT MYNN VIA EMAIL (onastampage@yahoo.com) BY DECEMBER 31ST, 2014 OR PRIZES WILL BE REDRAWN.

The winner of the Dilly Beans prize is~
Turwen who left this comment on Daen'Ys blog:
"Oh, your card is so, become so beautiful again! Really quite fantastic! I like the cold colors anyway! LG"

The winner of the Eclectic Anthology prize is~
cohenna who left this comment on Ruth's blog:
Wonderful cards! I just love it. :)

The winner of the Inspired By Stamping prize is~
Ang who left this comment on Joanna's blog:
"Gorgeous card, I love the ribbon.  Ang"

The winner of the Sami Stamps prize is~
PaNaKo who left this comment on Nonni's blog:
"Sooo beautiful! I just love it!"

And the winner of the Stitchy Bear prize is~
LyndallA who left this comment on Rocky's blog:
"Love the effect of the subtle colours!"


Congratulations to you all!!!  Thank you so much for the support we've had the past six months!  We'll be back in January with a new look, new challenges, and some new DT members!  Happy holidays and happy stamping to you all!

6 comments:

PaNaKo said...

Oh thank you soooo much! I'm very honored to have my card chosen for your challenge.
Congrats to all the other as well.

Cornelia W said...

Oh, wow, I feel so honored that you choose my card as one of the top 5! Thank you so much! It means so much to me. Congrats to the winner and my fellow shout-outs!

Grandma Bonnie said...

I am so excited to be in your top 5, thank you so much, i will post my badge to with the card that won and on my tab page! Thank you! Congrats to all of the winners/top 5!

Asha said...

Super thrilled! Thank you so much and congrats to all the winners. Well done, ladies!

Donna Nuce said...

Congratulations to the winners. There were some beautiful cards there!

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

Many congrats x