Homebodies

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Winners: Month 3: Photo Inspiration

Thank you so much to everyone who played along last week with our photo inspiration challenge!!!  We had some seriously amazing entries and we loved everything we saw!  Our team has now voted and so we've got some winners to announce!

Winner:  #19 Mrs. Duck


Top 5
#5 Kylie
#11 Deepti
#15 Ela17
#16 Srebrnolistka
#17 Tenia

PLEASE NOTE:  ALL WINNERS MUST FOLLOW OUR CHALLENGE RULES IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR  TOP WINNER OR A SPOT IN OUR TOP FIVE.  Please review the rules at the end of each challenge post or in the tab up top.  Thank you.


Here is our current sketch for this month's challenge.  We hope that you have a chance to play along and challenge your card making style and of course share with us.

3 comments:

MRS DUCK said...

Oh my golly gosh. Hubby just reminded me to check if the winner had been announced and there I was!
Thank you so much, especially as the other entries were all amazing.
Best wishes
Ang x

Deepti said...

Wow so good to see my name there in Top 5 :) thank you so much for picking my card and Congratulations to Mrs. Duck and all the winners

Tenia Nelson said...

Congrats to all of the winners!! Thanks for choosing my card too!!!! Made my day!! :)