Homebodies

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Winners: Month Two: Cute & Fun

Thank you so much to everyone who played along last week with our Cute and Fun challenge!!!  We had some seriously amazing entries and we loved everything we saw!  Our team has now voted and so we've got some winners to announce!


PLEASE NOTE:  ALL WINNERS MUST FOLLOW OUR CHALLENGE RULES IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR  TOP WINNER OR A SPOT IN OUR TOP FIVE.  Please review the rules at the end of each challenge post or in the tab up top.  Thank you!



Challenge Winner
#17 Kathleen Barrett

5 comments:

Sue said...

Wow, thank you so much for choosing my card for your top 5! I feel very honoured. Congrats to the other top 5 ladies and to challenge winner Kathleen. Hugs, Sue x

Aquarius said...

Thanks so much for placing my card in the top five - congrtulations to the other ladies.

sparkling stamper said...

Wow, thank you for selecting my card as the winner! I am thrilled!!! I look forward to playing in your challenge again soon!!! Congrats to all!

fun stamping said...

Wow - thanks for choosing my card as one of the top 5! Yippee! I feel so honored! Congratulation to my fellow honorees and of course the winner!

Jennifer Swandells said...

Hi Vanessa, thank you for leaving such a lovely comment on my blog. The 'loopy' borders are the biggest die from SP 'Resplendent Rectangles'. Hugs, Jen x
Krafty Keepsakes