Homebodies

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Winners: Month Two: Classic & Elegant

Thank you so much to everyone who played along last week with our Classic & Elegant challenge!!!  We had some seriously amazing entries and we loved everything we saw!  Our team has now voted and so we've got some winners to announce!

PLEASE NOTE:  ALL WINNERS MUST FOLLOW OUR CHALLENGE RULES IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR  TOP WINNER OR A SPOT IN OUR TOP FIVE.  Please review the rules at the end of each challenge post or in the tab up top.  Thank you!



Challenge Winner # 12 Sue 




8 comments:

Sue said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as the winner! Congrats to the Top 5. Hugs, Sue x

Heather G said...

The cards were beautiful. Thank you so much for selecting my card as a Top 5. I feel honored to be among so many talented crafters.

Christine said...

Wow, thank so much for choosing my card as one of the top 5! I feel very honoured. Congrats to the other top 5 ladies and to challenge winner Sue.

twiglet said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm so happy - it's my first award :) Congrats to challenge winner and the rest of Top 5!

Carole Robb Bisson said...

Thank you for the super honor of being in the top five. You have taught me so much with your sweet blogs and challenges. Blessings,
Carole

Patti Doss said...

Congratulations Ladies! Beautiful cards <3

fun stamping said...

Thanks for choosing my card as one of the top 5! Congrats to my co-tops and the winner!

Vannessa said...

Congratulations to all the winners this week - gorgeous cards!